Share this on Facebook
download .zip with all pictures
* Noun, a thing said or done that serves as a signal to an actor or other performer to enter or to begin their speech or performance.
* Verb, give a cue to or for.
* Noun (British English), a line or sequence of people or vehicles awaiting their turn to be attended to or to proceed.
* Verb (British English), take one’s place in a queue.
**Que** (kay) *or* Qué *under certain circumstances*
* Adjective (Spanish), *what*.
* Conjunction (Spansh), *that*, *than*.
* Pronoun (Spanish), *what*, *that*.