Close up of Stealth Fighter

Share this on Facebook download .zip with all pictures

I’m no expert, but I have read a few articles:

‘The F-35B design demand of lifting twenty plus tons, near vertically, on a pillar of thrust, are simply so consuming that they compromised the potential performance, and to some degree the cost, of the other two more traditional, less “engineering challenged” F-35 variants. Oddly enough, the Marine’s F-35B order only represents about 14% of the DoD’s total F-35 buy, yet the other 86% of aircraft will handicapped by the F-35B’s unique design requirements. When the JSF’s baseline design was finally locked, the aircraft was left with a massive fuselage cross-section, as well as a single engine with a huge circumference. This, along with many other STOVL related design results, gave the more numerous A and C versions of the jet an airframe that is far less than optimal given their basic sub-design’s goals. This conceptual strategy, known as “commonality,” was supposed to save money and speed the aircraft’s delivery to the front lines when compared with building two or even three separate primary designs that share avionics subsystems. This “strategy,” one that many predicted was more of a sales ploy than a relevant procurement and design concept, has now been proven to be far less than ideal, and its benefits borders on nil in actuality.’

http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/7-things-the-marines-have-to-do-to-make-the-f-35b-worth-1560672069

http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/the-f-35-cant-beat-the-plane-its-replacing-in-a-dogfigh-1714712248

Latest Comments
  1. sarkisian93 December 24, 2016
  2. wasdenmzd December 17, 2016
  3. Brivestas December 15, 2016
  4. guin7865 December 3, 2016
  5. Aselme November 26, 2016
  6. Titus16 November 12, 2016
  7. Rodyn November 11, 2016
  8. YaekoPendelton October 28, 2016
  9. wasdenmzd October 15, 2016
  10. Burageorm October 7, 2016
  11. milonekilone4 October 2, 2016
  12. Nulad September 23, 2016
  13. YaekoPendelton September 22, 2016
  14. Yonys September 21, 2016
  15. GaleBostick September 14, 2016
  16. christianson44 September 13, 2016
  17. presley77 September 10, 2016
  18. MeghannBoardman August 31, 2016
  19. Orlye August 30, 2016
  20. Emn August 24, 2016
  21. Iss August 15, 2016
  22. Sadys August 15, 2016
  23. Inest August 11, 2016
  24. Lavonne1 August 3, 2016
  25. Nicolhowle July 25, 2016
  26. Rac July 21, 2016
  27. Ensulard July 13, 2016
  28. AlexTibbs July 1, 2016
  29. codayrzeszow June 21, 2016
  30. Oughumde June 20, 2016
  31. Lucessinger98 June 20, 2016
  32. christianson44 June 19, 2016
  33. Cerlory June 17, 2016
  34. Orpsam June 9, 2016
  35. poissonman88 May 27, 2016
  36. Iaor May 19, 2016
  37. Kimskel May 15, 2016
  38. AdalbertoHumes May 14, 2016
  39. Suloon May 11, 2016
  40. Ashend May 9, 2016
  41. Sulghaeng May 4, 2016
  42. DavisGroce April 7, 2016
  43. Cheann March 28, 2016
  44. Kimskel March 25, 2016
  45. RobbynDosch March 17, 2016
  46. hyunsc2 March 14, 2016
  47. Iceru March 14, 2016
  48. czakNorris1 March 4, 2016
  49. Csmoak09 February 22, 2016
  50. Iss February 18, 2016
  51. Orlye February 15, 2016
  52. VinitaRezendes February 15, 2016
  53. Ightcer February 2, 2016
  54. rowles09 February 1, 2016
  55. Emn January 31, 2016
  56. Inest January 16, 2016
  57. Schiat December 30, 2015
  58. vanderpool39 December 20, 2015
  59. Odynu November 28, 2015
  60. NelsonBakken November 8, 2015
  61. hobbyrobie186 November 5, 2015
  62. brusswszech November 2, 2015
  63. Cerlory October 24, 2015
  64. ornbakerset2 October 9, 2015
  65. lawvercool3 October 8, 2015
  66. DomingaRico October 8, 2015
Comments are closed.
Click on Like Page, to get new amazing photo every day on facebook.
Thanks! I already Like.